Who We Are
Developing distinction and connecting communities.
- WINNER OF WINNERS - Housing Design Awards, 2020
- HIGHLY COMMENDED - Planning Awards, 2020 - Best use of Art, Culture or Sport in Placemaking
- FINALIST - Kent Creative Awards, 2017
- WINNER - The Marsh Award for Excellence in Public Sculpture 2015
- WINNER - Visual Arts, Medway's Culture, Design & Tourism Awards 2015
- COMMENDATION - Royal Society of Public Health, Health & Arts Awards, 2010
- WINNER - Rouse Kent Public Art Award, 2006
Led by Founder Directors, Louise Francis and Laura Knight, who bring together 40 years experience working in the arts, FrancisKnight Ltd was established in 2004.
Now an award-winning independent public art consultancy, FrancisKnight support clients throughout the commissioning process to a successful completion providing expert consultancy advice at the earliest stages of masterplanning, to artist selection and project management.
FrancisKnight work with professional artists to create ambitious public realm artworks in a variety of locations across the UK.
"Great concepts with first class results". Christine Powell, Stakeholder Manager: Asset Management & Property Services at Hammersmith & Fulham Council.